March 12, 2011

Amazing Photos of BATMAN Statue, Action Figures, & Toy Collection From The Philippines

OK, I have been meaning to post these photos of this amazing Batman Toy Collection for a very long time, but around the time I got them I was having some major issues with my email programs. So, to make a long story short, I don't have the name of this Toy Collector, I'm sorry. So today I decided to post these wonderful pics anyway. because they do sort of speak for themselves. Shown here is an incredible display of Batman Statues, Action Figures, & other Toys. This Collector lives in the Philippines& did an amazing job displaying all his stuff. I totally love the shelving here, very impressive. The 1st photo shows an over-all shot of the display area. Then, in all the other photos we get to see each individual shelf. I kept those pics pretty BIG so if you click on them you can see way more detail. This is some nice stuff!! I wanna thank the guy who sent these pics & also apologize to him for taking so long to get thee up ( Hey, please contact me, ha! ). Note: I also have some more photos from the same guy but because of space limitations I will present those later... Stay tuned because they're pretty cool too! Also, if any other Batman Fans out there have any fun pics to share then please do!

5 comments:

Mr. Xml said...

i love batman figure... is cool

Paul Gendron said...

What a great collection; quite the investment. A few comments:

- Batman Black & White is such an awesome collection.

- The Carmine Infantino Batman & Robin on rooftop should be, IMHO, displayed at an angle to look more like the quintessential source image.

- The 1940s Batmobile; is it the Corgi edition? I've seen it in blue, this one looks black, is it painted?

- Is that a Jim Lee bobblehead?

Thanks so much for sharing.

Needie said...

I am in awe, congratulations on an incredible collection. Two questions...
- What company put out the chessboard?, I have never seen this in Australia.
- What have you done with all of the packaging? I have a cupboard full of the stuff for all of my statues.

Anonymous said...

i know personally the owner of these awesome bats! he is very passionate in his collections and i admire him for that, he is one of my inspirations in collecting...a very nice guy and humble person, down to earth & very approachable :) more power to his bats as i always say hehehe cheers sir william :)

- vampyr PTK \m/

barbie said...

just wondering if ur interested in doing an exhibit for ur cool batman toys?