January 20, 2011

VIDEO - New YOUNG JUSTICE Preview Clips "Welcome to Happy Harbor"

OK, to be totally honest, when I first heard the news about the new animated series on the Cartoon Network called "YOUNG JUSTICE" I really didn't like the idea. I just knew it was going to be lame. Boy, was I wrong, ha! About a week or so ago I saw the 1st 2 episodes, it was a two-part story, and it was really good. The animation was great! The story was surprisingly very well written. I still sort of have issues with the whole "teenage angst" thing but I'm giving this show a chance & I hope they keep delivering great stuff. If you're a fan of the DC Universe then you're going to love the show.

Anyways, the next brand-new episode of YOUNG JUSTICE will be titled "Welcome to Happy Harbor" and it airs Friday, January 21st at 7:00 p.m. on the Cartoon Network.

The Basic Plot: After Speedy declines to join the new team, Robin, Aqualad and Kid Flash fear YOUNG JUSTICE is just a big joke…while new member Miss Martian fears there’s no room for her to be part of it. So when the four heroes and Superboy come up against Mister Twister, it looks like all their fears have just been realized…

Now, up above is a YOUNG JUSTICE WALLPAPER you can use as a background on your desktop. Then, down below are 2 Preview Videos...enjoy!




CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!

No comments: