December 11, 2010

Vintage 1974 BATMAN VILLAIN Jigsaw Puzzles in a Can!

Everybody who grew-up in the 1970's will recognize this stuff, it's a Jigsaw Puzzle in a Can! Oh yeah, as a little kid I used to love these. I think I had 2 or 3 of them, Superman & Batman. But here are some that were sort of an unusual series, The SUPER-FOES! These puzzles featured major Batman Villians: The Joker, The Penguin, & The Riddler! These are all the pictures I could find of these super-rare toys & I'm wondering if they made more of them. I mean, it seems sort of logical that they might have made one with Catwoman too. But either way, the artwork on these are wonderful.

1 comment:

Shane Couch said...

They actually did have a Catwoman puzzle in all her Bronze Age "pirate" costume glory. I used to have it and want it back badly!