November 19, 2010

VIDEO - BATMAN THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD "The Knights of Tomorrow" TV Cartoon Episode Trailer Clips

In these 2 brand-new video clips we get a glimpse at the latest "Batman: The Brave and The Bold" to come out! The new episode is titled "The Knights of Tomorrow!". It airs on Friday, November 19th at 7:30 p.m. on the Cartoon Network.

The Basic Story:
A glimpse into the future reveals Dick Grayson has assumed the Batman mantle after the Caped Crusader retired and fathered a son, Damian, with Catwoman. Despite his parents wishes, Damian does not want to follow their legacy, but when Joker returns, he may have no choice!





CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!

2 comments:

deaconnecessary said...

That was one of the best B&B episodes I have seen!

ozz said...

I didn't see the episode, but the clips tell me that I might've liked it.

I dig the homage to the animated intro of the '60s show.