November 25, 2010

New BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES BEARBRICK Figures by Medicom ( 400 and 1000 size )

Here are some cool new Bat-Products to keep an eye out for. A Japanese Toy Company called Medicom will release two BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES BEARBRICK Figures. One will be 400% scale ( $99.99 ) and the other will be 1000% ( $399.99 ). We posted a photo here that gives you an idea of their size. The smallest figure in the picture, shown far right-hand side, is the size of the regular Bearbricks Figure. So, you can see how BIG they are. They have a release date of December, 2010, so look for them very soon.

1 comment:

boys toys said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing post. I have been collecting toys since I was a kid and up to now it is still my hobby. I also buy lots of toys for my kids.