July 23, 2010

New BATMAN AND ROBIN COSTUMES in Arthur Movie!

OK, the main stream press has been having a hay day with these pics so I thought I would wait to post them. Then, I could pick out the best pictures, ha! Warner Bros is doing a remake of the classic 80's film ARTHUR. You remember, it starred Dudley Moore, Liza Minnelli, & John Gielgud. I loved that movie, it was really great! Let's hope the remake is just as good. Anyway, the new film stars Russel Brand & Luiz Guzman. They're shown here dressed-up as Batman and Robin ( The Batmobile car from BATMAN FOREVER will also make an appearance ). The costumes are sort of over the top & I like that special Bat-Belt! I mean, it has everything a shallow spoiled billionaire could need, ha!

3 comments:

ozz said...

I'm just glad the pictures aren't from Christopher Nolan's next Batman movie!!

Timothy said...

Scary!

Timothy said...

Scary!