June 17, 2010

Catwoman Gets Plastic Surgery

OK, I wanted the title to this post to be sort of like something you would read in the tabloids, ha ha! Here's the deal. You might remember awhile back we did a post about our friend Dallas who recently had a Batman Statue repaired & repainted because his small Son accidentally broke it. He had it totally customized by an artist friend of his & it looked pretty cool. Well, I guess Dallas really enjoyed it so he had his buddy do another one. The original Catwoman Statue is shown on the left & the picture on the right is the brand-new version. What do you think? I really like it & think it's very well done. I also love those goggles too! ( Thanks to Dallas for sharing his pics )

1 comment:

Timothy said...

The new version looks purr-fect!!! I really like it a LOT!