April 12, 2010

New BLAMMOIDS Batman Action Figure - Product Photos

Our good friend Reis, who writes the cool GEEK ORTHODOX blog, recently posted these 2 photos showing a BLAMMOIDS Batman Action Figure he bought. It's the 1st time I have ever seen what the packaging looks like so I thought I would share them here. Even though this line of DC Direct figures is extremely weird & even kinda ugly. Some of them are actually starting to grow on me a little bit. I might have to get a few of them, at least the Batman one....or maybe The Joker, ha! Now, mentioning Reis' website also makes me think that some of you need to visit sometime. If you're a toy collector geek then you'll totally love it! Just click HERE!

3 comments:

Reis O'Brien said...

Thanks for the shout out, Tommy! I'm not in love with the Blammoid figures, but it's an interesting addition to the collection, if nothing else. Glad you liked the pics! :)

action figure said...

I like visiting him from time to time as well. By the way, nice going with the Batman cursor, I don't know how to do it.

ozz said...

What the?!?