April 6, 2010

NEAL ADAMS BATMAN Black & White Statue Spotted on TV's BIG BANG THEORY

Here's a weird piece of "Batman News" I came across the other day. Last week, in the TV episode of the comedy "THE BIG BANG THEORY", a piece of Bat-Memorabilia appeared for just a few seconds! In the background, on the set of one of the sitcom character's apartments, you can see an original BATMAN BLACK & WHITE STATUE sitting on a shelf. The one they used is the modeled after the comic book art of Neal Adams. It was sculpted by Jason Spyda Adams. Anyways, I thought it was kinda funny, ha ha!

2 comments:

ozz said...

Man, you must have quite the eagle eye to catch that!

Klif said...

One of my favourite things to do while watching this show is to check out the collectibles they display. They change them all the time. I missed this one though. Since I have this statue, it was really cool to see this pic. Any idea which episode this is from?