February 18, 2010

The BATMAN FAMILY To The Rescue!

OK, This is a really really great, very heart warming, story! This photo is of the Hughes Family who live in the UK. They recently sent us this picture. Now at first I thought they had dressed-up for Halloween ( Do they have Halloween in England? ) but they did not. To help explain everything I'm just going to quote the letter they sent & it will give you a way better idea. Here it is:
The reason we were all dressed up was because my Mum hadn't been feeling very well, she is disabled and gets very down a lot. So we thought we would cheer her up by dressing up and going out in broad daylight to see her. My Mother had never seen us dressed like this before, but she has heard that my husband Richard loves Batman and owns a Bat-Suit. My Mother has never laughed so hard and we got so many strange looks from people on the drive over there! Batman with his mask on in the car, with a little Batman and two Joker villains...Yes, very funny!
I agree! Yes, Very funny indeed! See, I told you it would be a great story!! This is completely wonderful! I wanna thank the Hughes Family for sharing their photos. It's great that good things like this still happen from time to time. I bet your Mum will NEVER forget that special day, ha! If any other Bat-Blog Readers have similar events to share then please do. Send us some pics & your story!

No comments: