November 24, 2009

Reference Photos: BATMAN TOY COLLECTION in Australia!

I love meeting other Batman Collectors from all over the globe & getting to see what toys they have, it's kinda cool. Well, recently I got an e-mail from a guy who lives in Australia & he collected Bat-Memorabilia from 1989-1997. His name is Darren Maxwell & the photos you see are just a very small part of his entire collection. Now, the thing is, he doesn't collect Batman stuff anymore. I'm guessing he ran out of room in his house & can't buy anymore, ha! I can sort of understand that. Also, I gotta say that I totally stole these pics from his personal website. If you go there you can see most of his collection & it's very interesting. Besides a lot of great photos he also explains a lot about what these items are. It's kinda funny & very informative. You can visit his website by clicking HERE! Oh yeah, when you get there find the "Batman Toy Room" text button near the top-center of the page.

No comments: