November 2, 2009

Joseph's HARLEY QUINN Batman Tattoo Art Photo

I recently met a guy named Joseph who just got a new Batman-related tattoo that I knew I had to share here because it's extremely cool! The bat-tat looks like Vintage Pin-Up Girlie Art with HARLEY QUINN, The Joker's Girlfriend. I like how there is a fake "Autographed Signature" next to her, that's clever. It's the "Batman: The Animated Series" version that, personally, I like the best! Overall the colors are bright & sharp...looks great! Thank you Joseph for sharing this with my readers. I know that they will totally get a kick out of it. If there are nay other Bat-Blog Readers who have got some Batman ink then please shoot us a photo. Our e-mail button is always at the top right-hand side of this page.
CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

No comments: