November 3, 2009

THE JOKER WALLPAPER Artwork By Gerry Cleary

I recently met a Graphic Artist named Gerry Cleary. The cool thing is that he is a HUGE Batman Fan & sent me this amazing artwork he did of the Joker. Of course it's the "Heath Ledger version" of the character from "The Dark Knight" movie. I knew I had to share it here & since the graphic was so large I thought I would make it a Batman Desktop Wallpaper. It has a cartoon style but is also very detailed. Look at the Joker Playing Cards, they're cool. The pattern on Joker's shirt is exactly like the one worn by Heath in the movie, a nice detail. The 1st picture shown here is the Desktop Wallpaper I made & the 2nd photo is Gerry's original graphic. As you can see this guy has a lot of talent. If you're interested in seeing more of his graphic work then be sure to click HERE!