November 15, 2009

Alex Ross Creates a CATWOMAN PAINTING For Animal Charity!

Just a few days ago, on November 13th, a charity auction on eBay sold this beautiful CATWOMAN Painting by Alex Ross for $3550.00. The piece measures 10 3/4" X 23" and has never been seen anywhere ( Be sure to click on it for a larger photo ). Alex Ross Stated,
"Animal rescue is one of my favorite causes. SAVED WHISKERS RESCUE does great work to save the lives of animals in need. Doing this painting for them was also a great excuse for me to illustrate a version of a character I love. It is a donation that I'm extremely proud of".
So, I'm asking Bat-Blog Readers that, if they can, please made a donation to the following address of your choice:


http://www.savedwhiskersrescue.com/donations.html or send a donation via PayPal at: paypal@savedwhiskersrescue.com or to: Saved Whiskers Rescue, P.O. BOX # 1674, Voorhees, NJ. 08043

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Alex Ross, a real hero!!!