October 26, 2009

Vintage 1989 BATMAN AND ROBIN Halloween Costume Photos!

I gotta say that this year Bat-Blog Fans have been totally wonderful about sending us their "Batman Halloween Costume" photos! It's great & I really appreciate it. Some have been about what they're gonna look like this year & others are from the past. I like both a lot but I have to say that I really love the vintage photos the best! I guess because they seem to bring back such fond memories. Anyway, here is our buddy Jason & his Brother Daryl. The year was 1989 & they were totally swept-up in the Batman movie ( Michael Keaton ) craze! Jason was the Dark Knight & Daryl was Robin, The Boy Wonder!! I wanna thank Jason for sending these because they're so awesome! Not just the photos, but the costumes too...very cool!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

That's just priceless!
Dang, I wish my mom took pictures of me in my Batman suit back in the day...

Anyway... What's the little girl supposed to be? She-Ra? :)