October 20, 2009

Halloween Costume Memories: DAVE IS BATMAN!

OK, as promised here are the wonderful photos of our buddy Dave dressed a s Batman! In earlier posts we shared some pics of him in various Halloween Costumes he has worn over the years. There have been costumes of The JOKER, both "Vintage Comic Book" & "Heath Ledger - The Dark Knight movie" versions. Plus he has been Robin, The Boy Wonder! Well, here's a nice collection of Batman costume photos! In the 1st photo it looks like he wore his costume to the office one day. So, I guess, his cubile on that day was called the "Batcave", ha ha! In another pic, from around 1989, he is with a very pretty girl who was dressed-up as Catwoman ( ya gotta love that ) & in another he is shown with his "Batmobile Car". Actually it's a black Hyundai with cardboard tail-fins, ha ha! ( I totally love the creativity of that ). Before I forget, I wanna thank Dave for all the great photos he has sent us. They have all been really great & I really appreciate that. I also want to invite all other Bat-Blog Fans to send in their Halloween memories, thank you.

No comments: