September 10, 2009

Batman's Custom Batmobile Car Spotted at Wal-Mart!

Yeee Haawww! Somebody done made himself a Batmobile! Ha Ha, There's a new website called "People of Walmart". It's a funny humor site where readers send in photos of weird ( or crazy ) people they see at Walmart. It's actually kinda mean but it's pretty hilarious at the same time. I mean, you can see some really crazy stuff at that store at 2:00 in the morning! Now most of the pictures are people wearing weird clothes or they have mullet hairstyles but, on occasion, they even show what some of these people drive. This site must be pretty popular because in the last few days I have had about 4 friends send me this photo, ha ha! Now of course I appreciate every single one, that's great! But it makes me wonder ...how famous is this P.O.W. website becoming? Oh yeah, the photo is a customized VW Bug with the Batman Bat-Symbol Logo on the hood. Ya'know, I actually think this car is kinda cool. I mean, if your car is a piece of junk, then why not do this?! Yeee Haawww!

No comments: