September 23, 2009

BATMAN FANS Know How To Party in Brisbane, Australia!!

Awhile back, here at the Bat-Blog, we featured a photo of an awesome BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Custom Bat-Suit Costume made by our friend Paul. He lives in Australia. Well, recently he & a few of his friends went to a convention event in Brisbane, all dressed-up in Batman related Costumes! We have all the major characters covered: Batman, Robin, Joker, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Two-Face, Commissioner James "Jim" Gordon, The Riddler, & one other character who's name I forget at this moment ( Sorry, is it Anarchy? ). The great thing was they were able to get a few really wonderful photos during this time ( Please be sure to click on these pics for larger, more detailed, versions ). Now if I got the info correct, this 1st photo ( close-up shot ) was taken on the 2nd day & a couple of people changed costumes. But the other 2 pics were shot on the 1st day when they were really goofing around! The shot of them all walking towards you. That is a parody of the opening credits sequence of the JUSTICE LEAGUE cartoon ( imagine them in slow motion, ha ha ). The next one is a really famous parody that everyone should recognize right away. It's The Beatles ABBEY ROAD Album Cover!! OK, I really love all these costume pics but the homage to The Beatles just totally cracks me up! Ha Ha Ha, it's so GREAT! I wanna thank Paul for sharing these fun photos with my readers. Thanks Paul, everybody is gonna totally love these. I also wanna send a shout-out to all of your friends who got dressed up...you guys all look great & your costumes are awesome too...even the girl who's character I can't remember the name of because I'm totally stupid, ha ha! Oh man, I wish I had some of these for Halloween this year!

1 comment:

batty999 said...

Again Tom, thanks for posting the pics, and I am so glad you like them. The Beatles parody was my wifes idea and I am so happy how it cam out. The unknown girl was the TV series Birds of Prey Huntress with black trench coat, an comic style mask. The emblems on her gloves was the reason you thought Anarchy.

Thanks again mate.