August 8, 2009

Photo: Custom Batman Batmobile Made From 1958 Corvette!!

Here's an extremely cool photo sent in by a Bat-Blog Reader named Bob. ( Click on the above picture for a larger, more detailed, version ). He recently bought this 1960's Style Batmobile Car! He said it was made by some guy in the 60's & is actually a 1958 Corvette body. It only has 8019 original miles because it's mainly been stored for 30 years. Plus, the funny thing, is that the title to the car actually says "BATCAR"...that's GREAT! ( Thank you Bob for sending the photo & sharing your wonderful story, I appreciate that. Oh yeah, and if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, then I want a ride in this thing, ha ha! )

4 comments:

Timothy said...

Shades of "Batman: Thrillkiller," where Batgirl drives around in a '57 Corvette! Thank you for sharing this one with us!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the coolest Batmobiles I've seen! It reminds me of the Marxx pedal car from the early 70s. More photos are needed.

Sol (Frederick) Badguy said...

I'd really love to look at this from up close

Bill Coleman said...

Seriously cool Batmobile!