August 17, 2009

Life-Size Batmobile Car Promo-Prop for Batman: The Brave and The Bold TV Cartoon!!

OH MY GOD!! The other night our good friend Craig, who lives in Scotland, sent us these amazing photos he shot at a promo exhibit which was on at his local Toy's R Us in Glasgow. It seems that Mattel was there to promote their line of "Batman: The Brave & the Bold" TV Cartoon Action Figures & they showed this life-size Batmobile Car!! The funny thing for me, when opening my e-mail box, was the 1st picture I saw was just the car with nothing in it for scale. So, I had no idea is was so super-large. I just thought, "OK, he just bought the action figure vehicle & sent a photo of it, that's cool". Well, about the 3rd or 4th photo I saw his Dad standing next to it & I'm like, "Wait! OMG, This is a HUGE Batmobile Car, ha ha!!" Oh man, this thing is totally beautiful!! I seriously love this thing & I know they ( Mattel ) would NEVER sell it so I did suggest that Craig & I go steal it, ha ha! Unfortunately Craig has not responded to my request yet. So, I guess I'll have to break in all by myself. Man, I know this thing is gonna be so heavy. If Craig were there it would be a lot easier to carry. Thank you Craig for sending these totally awesome pics, I really appreciate it! It looks like you & your Dad had a lot of fun at this event, that's wonderful. Seeing the smiles on your faces are totally worth it. Plus, I'm only kidding about stealing it, so don't worry, ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEN is the new season coming on?!?

Isn't the season premire the one with the "MUSICAL" episode?

Has that already aired?!?

Thanks!

ozz said...

Pretty cool Batmobile.