August 11, 2009

Custom 1966 BATMAN TV SHOW Action Figure Doll ( Adam West )

Oh man, check out these crazy photos! A cool company called Classic Plastick, famous for making extremely awesome model kits, made this Prototype Action Figure ( Doll ) of Adam West from the 1966 Batman TV Show. Actually, it's more like a Custom Toy since I don't think they actually sell them but did it for fun! Anyway, they did an incredible job on it & I totally love all the details, even the Display Box design is great! My favorite parts are the super-detailed Bat-Belt & the accessories, the Bat-a-Rang & Bat-Radio, very cool. The head sculpt is really great too as it looks exactly like the real person. I really wish this figure was available at Wal-mart or Target, ha ha! I mean, I would buy TWO of them: One to display, unopened, mint in original box. Then another one to play with, ha ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy,

I couldn't find the Classic Plastick site anywhere online; do you have their website?

John French said...

I second that, Tommy. I would totally buy one myself because it was this show that made me fall in love with the whole Bat- universe!

Wes / Classic Plastick said...

Greetings! Wes from Classic Plastick here. Thanks, everyone, for the kind Bat-comments. Adam West as Batman is the reason I started customizing in the first place and this set seems to always be a 'work in progress' as I add more Bat-accessories. You can find the newest pix of Batman- and all my figure projects -at my message board: www.classicplastick.com Thanks again, hope to see you there!