July 23, 2009

BATMAN TOY and MEMORABILIA COLLECTION From New Jersey!

A new friend to the Bat-Blog Fan Site, named Dan ( who lives in NJ ), sent us these wonderful photos of his extremely cool Batman Toy & Memorabilia Collection! The main focus seems to be The Dark Knight movie but he also has some great vintage items as well. For example, on one bookcase I see a 1966 Batman TV Show Theme Record & on the floor is a 1989 Batman Movie Calendar, ha ha! Actually, there's a very nice selection of stuff here to drool over. Thank you Dan for sending these great pics, I really appreciate that! I want to invite all Bat-Blog Readers to do the same. Sharing the love of the character & the joys of being a collector is really what this site is all about!!

1 comment:

JoKeRgUrL90210 said...

not...kewl....*cries insanley* I WANT THAT ROOOM!!!!! My room sucks...when ya born in 1991, aaaand live in York,PA plus broke...ya can't get nuttin absolue crap on Batman! it sucks...