July 9, 2009

1966 Hot Wheels Batmobile Die-Cast Car with Dioramas!

A new friend to the Bat-Blog, named Mark, recently sent us these pics from his toy collection. He wanted to share pics of a brand-new set of toys he found called Motomax American Graffiti "Moments in Time" Dioramas. Basically they are plastic bases with a fixed background & scene that has a clear cover to display your Matchbox or Hot Wheels car. They are 1:64 scale & look pretty awesome! The scenes are stuff like "Country Store", "Mechanic's Shop", & stuff like that ( the names are on the bases ). I think these are pretty clever. Mark said that they're kinda hard to find but he has had some luck finding them at Toys-R-Us & Wal-Mart. They cost around $10.00 each. Thanks for sharing & sending the great pics Mark, I appreciate that.

3 comments:

chunky B said...

That's pretty funny, I need to find the one called "My Garage" and park a Batmobile in it. I can dream can't I?

vormax said...

Great idea ... now they just need to license a 1966 Batcave diorama!

ozz said...

Gotham City has a country store? Who knew?

Ha!