June 24, 2009

BATMAN TATTOO ART PHOTOS: Catwoman, The Joker, Riddler, Penguin, & More!

Last night I got an e-mail from a friend named Wes. It looks like he has been pretty busy getting more tattoo work done! In fact he's got an entire "arm sleeve" of work done. He sent us some really great photos showing the new work & it's totally amazing art! Just check out the pictures if ya don't believe me, ha ha! ( Click on them for larger images with more detail ). He now has Catwoman, The Joker, The Penguin, & The Riddler! Previously he had Batman & The Scarecrow. Dang! Wes, these are seriously awesome & very well done. I love the coloring & the clean sharpness...they're GREAT! Thank you for taking the time to take these photos, I appreciate that. Also, please let the tattoo artist know that we here at the Bat-Blog think that he ( or she ) is a true art master! I guess I'll shut-up now & just let the photos speak for themselves, ha ha! As a side note I would like to invite any other readers who have got some Bat-Tat work to please send us some pics too, thanks.
CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

1 comment:

ozz said...

Excellent stuff!