May 27, 2009

New BATMAN BEYOND 1:6 SCALE DELUXE COLLECTOR FIGURE

DC Direct announced the other day a brand-new BATMAN BEYOND Deluxe Collector Figure ( 1:6 Scale ). The retail price will be $99.99, ouch! But this doll actually looks pretty cool! Terry McGinnis will have a highly detailed bat-suit, complete with glider wings that measure approximately 14" across. It will also come with a display box & doll stand. It's set for a release date of January 2010. This animated cartoon series was one of my top favorites so I might just have to break down & get this one, it's AWESOME!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that is one ugly figure.

Unknown said...

Looks like they had left over "fear toxin" Batman heads from "Batman Begins"

Nathan said...

I'm kind of torn. I think the head looks really cool, but it just doesn't look very much like the character from Batman Beyond. As a reimagining of the character, though, I think it works.

The Batfan said...

the head is horrible I will have to pass on this one myself.