May 20, 2009

More BATMAN SKETCH Drawings From Chris Mason!

Awhile back we featured some of the amazing artwork of a very talented graphic artist named Chris Mason. Well, here are 2 more pieces of art done by him that you can drool over! These drawings each feature a Modern Day Batman & a Vintage 1966 TV Show Batman. I think this guy's work is pretty awesome but what do you think? Please leave a comment. ( Thank you Chris for sending these, I really appreciate that...keep up the good work! ) Readers, be sure to click on these smaller pictures to see larger, more detailed, versions. You'll be glad you did!

3 comments:

ozz said...

Not bad. I like how he tackled a couple of very different styles of Batmen.

CM said...

Thanks ozz,

My style tends to run the gambit - from cartoony to realistic and all points between!

I've got a number of pieces up for SALE, with more on the way - you can check out here: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/batmason

I also do commission work!
Thanks again Tommy...
CM

The Batfan said...

Chris is an amazing artist he just did 10 pieces for me and I have more on the list. I will get tommy to post them here