April 7, 2009

More Photos: HOT TOYS JOKER / POLICE OFFICER Figure MMS DX 01

For the last few days I have been pretty excited about the release of the brand-new HOT TOYS Joker / Police Officer Version Figure. It's a part of their new "Movie Masters Deluxe" series # 1 & it's totally amazing! In fact, it's completely INSANE! The attention to details is extremely accurate. The head sculpt looks EXACTLY like Heath Ledger from THE DARK KNIGHT Batman movie. It's really killing me right now that I can't afford to buy one, ha ha! But, someday, IT WILL BE MINE! I recently received some newer photos ( Thanks Dave ). Two of them are official Hot Toy Company catalog photos and the last one is from a Hong Kong website where they show the actual product at a trade show. If you're looking for a good place to buy one of these then I recommend clicking on the button down below.

No comments: