April 13, 2009

Happy Silly Batman-Themed Birthday Cakes!

A little gimmick we used to do a lot here at the Bat-Blog was post some wacky photos of "Batman Birthday Cakes". Some were sent in by readers & other were ones I found on the web but I always loved them because of their variety & creativity. Plus, in a kitschy way, they are sort of funny! Well, I just realized today that I have not posted any in a very long time so to make up for that here are 2 of them for you to enjoy. If any Bat-Blog Readers have any photos of their personal Batman Birthday Cakes or Bat-Themed Party then please send them in to us today. Our e-mail button is always on the top right-hand side of this page.

1 comment:

ozz said...

Hopefully you've got some more birthday cake photos ready for the Batman's upcoming 70th birthday!

(The cover date of the first appearance in Detective Comics was May 1939, but I have no clue what day it actually hit the stores back then. I'm guessing the whole month of May can serve as a birthday month?)