April 3, 2009

BATMAN & JOKER TATTOO ART: A Fan Gets Some Ink Done!

One of the things I love about doing the Bat-Blog is getting the chance to meet & talk with Batman Fans from all over the world, it's awesome! In fact, I think I just made a new friend the other day named Luis Alvarado. He sent me a TON of super-cool Batman-related pics that covered many different aspects of his love for the Dark Knight character. There were too many to publish in one post so I will probably spread them out over the next few weeks. There were personal family photos, pics of his toy collection, & many more. For this post I thought I would focus on all the BATMAN & JOKER TATTOO ART he has had done. The 1st pic is a "Batman and Gotham City" tattoo he has on his upper-arm. It's FREAKIN' AWESOME! The 2nd photo is when he got a special "Heath Ledger Joker Tribute" tattoo on his lower wrist. You can see the Tattoo Artist at work & Luis is NOT even crying ( I'm joking with ya Luis, ha ha ). The next few photos show this work completed. They look really great also. The last photo is kinda funny. The basic story is that at one time Luis got this "Cherub Angel" tattoo for a girlfriend he once had, maybe before he met his current wife. I guess she didn't like it, ha ha, so he got it covered. The way the artist did it was pretty creative...he Jokerized it! He added some "Joker Face scribbles" on the face... good job! Personally I wanna thank Luis for all the wonderful photos he sent in, I really appreciate that. If any other Bat-Blog Readers have ANY Batman-related photos or news to share then please send it in!
CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

1 comment:

ozz said...

That's some true dedication. The Jokerized cherub is a cool idea.