March 2, 2009

TATTOO ART: Special BATMAN and ROBIN Photos

I recently met a guy who's such a HUGE Batman Fan that he not only got 2 Batman & Robin Tattoos but he also named his son "Bruce Wayne", seriously! Now, that's some dedication right there! Bruce looks like a really cute kid. He's got the "I'm Batman & I'm mad" look on his face, that's funny! He's shown here with his Dad in the picture with the Life-Size Batman Statue made out of Lego bricks. Also pictured are the 2 extremely AWESOME Bat-Tats. There is one Batman on one arm & Robin on the other. Oh yeah, and just to clarify, the DAD got the tattoos, not the kid, ha ha! I wanna thank Jim for letting me post these photos, I appreciate that. The tattoos are really great & it's so cool that your son is a Batman Fan too. That's a nice story.
CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

No comments: