March 22, 2009

MY LITTLE PONY Custom Figures BATMAN, ROBIN, & BATGIRL!

I came across these the other day & knew I had to share them, they're totally hilarious! Here are a few MY LITTLE PONY Figures that have been completely customized to look like Batman, Robin, and Batgirl. These custom toys were made by an artist named Jodi K. Moisan & her work is extremely excellent! In fact, I wish that Hasbro would make these for real! She has done a ton of these & they are all really great but I thought I would focus on the Batman-related ones for this blog. But, if you're a comic book fan she also did many different Marvel Comics characters too & even some TV stars like Mr. T!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I never thought I'd see custom made Batman My Little Ponies!

Anonymous said...

This is way too cute! :)

ozz said...

If these were acutal products offered for sale, I would've thought "LAME!", but since they're customized pieces, I can appreciate the weird creativity involved.