March 1, 2009

THE BATMAN BATHROOM Wacky Home Improvement

I got a lovely e-mail the other day from a friend over at Facebook. Her name is Billie & she said she decorated her bathroom in a Batman-Theme. She asked if I would like to see it & I'm like, "Heck Yeah!" Well, the Bat-Room is even better than I thought it would be! A friend of hers gave her some old Vintage Wallpaper that has a 1970's DC Comics Superhero motif. She only had enough to do one wall but it still looks great! She also custom-built ( or her friend did ) these 2 Batman Towel Racks...how AWESOME are those?! There's even a few Batman things laying around like Bat-Soap, Bat-Shampoo, Bat-Rug, that kinda thing. Plus, another of her creative friends painted the door with a skyline of Gotham City & the urgent Bat-Signal...WOW! Thank you Billie for sending us these wonderful photos. This is the coolest bathroom I have ever seen, seriously! As a side note I wanna let my readers know that the 4th photo of the "Superhero Wallpaper" is actually a "Desktop Wallpaper" you can use as a background. So, click on that to open it, then save as wallpaper, & Bam! You can have some of her wallpaper on your computer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coolest bathroom period.

Anonymous said...

Wow... that's incredible! I love the wallpaper!

Tiffany said...

I'm so in love right now. Haha.

BRBTV.com said...

Looks great -- thanks for posting!

chunky B said...

Some how I don't think my wife would let me do a Batman Bathroom in the house, but man that is sweet!

Elvis Gardner said...

Where did she get the black towel rack? Is it custom made? If so Can I purchase one?