February 17, 2009

VIDEO: BATMAN - The Animated Series TV Show Theme Song Intro in Italian : Cavaliere Della Notte

When I came across this video the other day I knew it had to be posted, it's so RARE & AWESOME! This is actual footage taped off of Italy TV for the Batman: The Animated Series ( Actually, The New Batman Adventures, but same thing! ). The theme song is in Italian and it's very interesting! I don't know why but I love to see unusual stuff like this. It's great that Batman is so popular all over the world. The show is titled "Cavaliere Della Notte" which, I think, means "Knight of The Night"...enjoy!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!

4 comments:

Bapho aka Davide Costa said...

I'm italian, and I've never seen it before! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

dang, that's catchy. I can listen to that all day. haha

Tiffany said...

Lol. It's so different... it's so happy... and peppy sounding. =]

Lionel Braithwaite said...

Reminds me of the Japanese theme songs that are part of most anime shows. Great post.