February 26, 2009

AD VIDEO: Foreign THE DARK KNIGHT TV COMMERCIAL Batman Movie Food Product

This Teaser-Commercial TV Clip, produced as a way of launching the ad campaign for a brand new Batman Food Product called the "5+ Power Meal" by Mlekara Subotica.I'm not even sure what country this is from so if any readers know then please tell me. I apologize for not being so savy with many different languages. At the end of the clip we see that The Dark Knight movie logo reads, "MRACNI VITEZ". It looks like they made both a yogurt snack & maybe flavored milk. The commercial is pretty cool & it's totally driving me crazy not knowing what this stuff is or where it's from, ha ha!

CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because when I think yogurt, I think "THE DARK KNIGHT"! :p

Anonymous said...

It's from Serbia, Tommy!

Anonymous said...

It's Croatian.

Anonymous said...

And I thought it was Polish :D