January 2, 2009

BATMAN COLLECTORS Should Check Out Target's Dollar Store Area!

Last night I received an e-mail from a Bat-Blog Reader named Matt that he saw some very cool Batman merchandise at Target last night. if you hit their "Dollar Area", it's usually in the very front of the store, as you come in. They have some very cool Batman items to pick up. There's a few Notebooks ( the one with Batman & The Joker is my personal favorite ), a Pencil Set, some Pens, & a variety of Sticker Sets. Matt also said there was a pack of Kid's Markers and Miniature Sticker Pack that he didn't buy. All these new products look pretty cool & I'm gonna have to grab them all on my next trip! Thanks to Matt for taking the time to shoot these wonderful photos & also for sharing the info. The Bat-Blog is all about sharing the joy of collecting Batman so I really appreciate that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh snap. i am getting that jlu coloring book.

Tiffany said...

I WENT TODAY AFTER I READ THIS! Haha. =X I found Batman socks at the Target dollar spot. :D YESSS!