January 6, 2009

BATMAN BACKGROUND WALLPAPERS: The Penguin & Poison Ivy

If you're a regular Bat-Blog Reader ( which you should be, bookmark us now, ha ha ) then you know that every Wed. is "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday"! This week I thought I would post 2 extremely beautiful desktop backgrounds that were submitted by a friend & graphic artist named Tom Dougherty. He did these 2 pieces of awesome original art that are totally worthy of being on anyone's computer! The 1st one is a funny take on a favorite Batman villain because it is a portrait of Alfred Hitchcock as The Penguin. The 2nd one is also a major character we all know & love, Poison Ivy. Personally, I wanna thank Tom for sending these in because they're just really really great! Good Job.

3 comments:

ozz said...

Ha! Even before I scrolled down to the text, I immediately thought Hitchcock. Nice!

I'm not sure who his Poison Ivy reminds me of, but she looks good to me!

Tom Dougherty said...

Thanks a lot for putting these up! I have a Joker and Riddler that will be done soon and I'll run them by you to see if you like them.

Keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

Poison Ivy looks hot here!