December 17, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT Papa John's Pizza DVD Offer & Batman Gift Card

The other day I was talking to a friend & he said, "Oh yeah, I thought of you last night because I saw a TV Commercial featuring The Dark Knight Batman movie". I asked about it further & he said it was for some kind of pizza deal but he didn't see the whole thing. I just assumed that Domino's Pizza brought back their "Gotham City Special". Well, I was wrong. I went to Papa John's Pizza last night to pick up our order & they had these special BATMAN GIFT CARDS on sale. It seems that Warner Bros teamed-up with them to promote the release of The Dark Knight to DVD & Blu-Ray Disc. If you buy one of these Gift Cards you can use them yourself ( like if you're gonna get a pizza anyway ) or just ask the manager if you can have one. I did & they just gave me one. They also make great Christmas gift ideas too, ha ha. Oh yeah, on the box they have a coupon for $3.00 off your Dark Knight DVD movie purchase, not too shabby.

3 comments:

Digital Mickey said...

I also saw Batman/TDK gift cards at Suncoast. They were really cool because they were holographic. At certain angles it was the Joker and in between those angles was Batman. :D

Tiffany said...

I also saw Batman/TDK gift cards at Suncoast. They were really cool because they were holographic. At certain angles it was the Joker and in between those angles was Batman. :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, The Dark Knight is such a popular superhero film of all time. And no wonder Domino's Pizza had that Gotham City Special Pizza as well.

I'm a huge fan of The Dark Knight, It is really scary and pretty violent. But i have never seen something as better as Domino's Pizza advertising it. Wow it's pretty cool also how Papa John's advertises the movie in it's own kind of way.


Still i really like seeing the film. It was awesome, It was suspenseful at times and during the beginning when The Joker took off his mask and said stranger and also many more scenes, And i really can't wait to see the new film The Dark Knight Rises when it comes out on July 20th, 2012,