November 21, 2008

Weird BATMAN MEMORABILIA From Russia!

OK, Hmmmm, this is kinda weird but here are 2 very strange Batman items from Russia. The 1st one is a famous "Bootleg Action Figure" of Batman, shown with original box! I have always thought the bootleg stuff was pretty funny but I don't really go out of my way to buy it. I've always thought every collector needs at least 1 item like this in their collection. Ya know, just for fun. There's some really great stuff made in Mexico that's very wacky! The 2nd photo is an original advertisement for the Canon IXUS 75 Digital Camera. It features a model who has more than one set of hands & he's making a Batman mask out of his fingers, yeah weird but it looks kinda cool. I can't read Russian but I think there's a silly caption up above his head, ha ha! Anyway, I thought some readers would enjoy this stuff because it's so obscure. For some reason you never see much Batman Memorabilia from the USSR...very cool!

No comments: