November 12, 2008

Photos: Kid in Batman Costume with George Barris 1966 Batmobile Pedal Car!

I was recently approached by a Bat-Blog Reader who wanted to send some pics but at the same time wanted to remain totally anonymous, I accept that. We always totally respect privacy here so that's cool. But WOW! He sent some super-amazing photos, seriously! Here are some pics of his son dressed up in his Batman costume. It's got the cape, cowl mask, & everything...very very cool! He even has a 1960's style Bat-a-Rang prop, that's awesome! But the best part about the photos, other than the cool kid, is the extremely incredible 1966 Batmobile Pedal Car! This is styled just like the car George Barris made for the 1960's Batman TV Show! When I was a little boy I would have killed for something like this, ha ha! I love the accurate paint job ( the red striping on black is very nice ) and the mag tires, exhaust shoots, bat-symbol door emblem, clear windshields, etc...are all GREAT! Thank you for sharing these private photos, I really appreciate that. The 1st one with him sitting in the car is now my favorite Batman photo!

2 comments:

Reis O'Brien said...

This is how you know that a child is being raised correctly. :)

Anonymous said...

That is truly the coolest thing I've seen in ages, kudos to the parents for such a great memory of Halloween this child will have !