November 24, 2008

BATMAN MEMORABILIA The Iris Art Collection From Germany

The Bat-Blog has a friend named Iris who lives in Germany & sometimes shares photos with us from her personal collection. This time she e-mailed us some really neat photos of some of the Batman Art she has on display at her house. The photo with the "Multiple Batman Figures" was colored by her daughter & some of her daughter's friends. She took them & framed them all together. I really love children's art so this picture is very cool & I gotta say that it's my favorite! The way Batman is in different colors & in multiples sort of reminds me of Andy Warhol's Pop Art, ha ha. Another photo shows some standees that she has in a hallway ( the one of Batgirl is my favorite! ). She explained that the artwork of The Riddler ( Jim Carrey ) is an actual piece of airbrushed art. Overall there's some really neat stuff here. Thank you Iris for sharing these personal photos, I appreciate that. If any other Bat-Blog Readers have photos like this to share then please do. Our e-mail button is always on the top right-hand side of this page.

No comments: