November 11, 2008

BATMAN ANIMALS Funny Humor Photos!

OK, I knew I had to put all these photos together because they sort of create a "theme" I like to call FUNNY BATMAN ANIMALS. The 1st photo cracks me up every time I see it! Looks like somebody dressed up their dog as Batman! I think these "Pet Costumes" are totally ridiculous but ya gotta admit they are kinda cute! The 2nd photo is very clever. Somebody make a "Custom My Little Pony" to look just like the "Heath Ledger Joker" from the Dark Knight Batman movie. The details are pretty good, especially the clothing. Hasbro should make one of these for real! The last photo is not a "custom toy", like the pony, but a real-life product you can buy for your Teddy Bear. There's a chain of stores in the US called "Build-A-Bear" where you go &, as a craft project, you stuff your very own teddy bear. They also sell outfits for your creations & one of them is the Batman Bat-Suit ( The Dark Knight version ). So, I hope somebody out there enjoys this wacky post! If you have any humor photos like this to share then please send them in today!

No comments: