October 23, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie Picture Disc LP Record Album

Yes, you read the title correctly, a... LP RECORD ALBUM! WOW, this is extremely weird! Hot Topic has published a "Picture Disc" LP Record Album for THE DARK KNIGHT movie. It's not the full soundtrack but just 2 songs & it looks pretty cool! One side features a photo from the movie where Batman ( Christian Bale ) is standing in some rubble. The other side has the now-classic Joker Portrait of Heath Ledger's face. I think this is a pretty unique collectible to find because since when was the last time you ever saw a "new" LP record? Ha Ha! If you don't believe me just click on the link button down below & search "Batman".
Hottopic.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!
I'll be picking this up on the next trip to the mall.

Anonymous said...

LoL , this is a real nice set to have. I just bought a complete from Kel-Rin Komics down the road from me. For who ever wins this they also have the collectors edition binder for you to put them in.

My favorite Batman card set was the 1994 Skybox Saga of the Dark Knight set.