September 1, 2008

Photos: Young Batman Fans in Halloween Costumes!

The other day I received an e-mail from a Bat-Blog Reader who also sent the wonderful photos you see up above. She wrote, "Hi Tommy, I love the Bat Blog page! My boyfriend is a frequent visitor of the page and just sent you a pic of his Joker leather jacket. I thought I would e-mail you a pic of my daughter. Her name is Zoe and she is a young Batman fanatic! She absolutely loves your page! Last year for her birthday we had a Batman theme. She loves both Batman and Wonder Woman. She even slides down our pole in the basement and pretends to live in the bat-cave. Well, last year for Halloween she was Batman, her favorite. I thought you might like the pic, so I'm attaching it for you. My 2 sons are also enclosed. Logan is a huge Robin fan and they often play Batman & Robin after watching the original TV series. My son Matt loves Superman. Their costumes were part of a dress up set by Lillian Vernon. We received all 3 together, complete with masks, for under $20.00 at a discount chain store. I hope you enjoy seeing such young fans! Keep up the great work on the site! We love it!" Wow, thanks for the kind words about the Bat-Blog & YES, I love pics of kids in Halloween costume! It's so great to see children all happy pretending to be their favorite superhero character. In these kind of photos you can always see the super-big smiles because they're usually so proud & having such a great time, that's awesome! Zoe, Logan, & Matt are all very cute kids & the costumes are pretty cool too. I appreciate you sharing these photos with us. Please be sure to keep these photos safe because when these kids get older they're gonna REALLY enjoy seeing them...trust me. These kinda pics always have a certain charm & are kinda fun. Thanks again.

No comments: