September 25, 2008

The DARK KNIGHT JOKER TATTOO ART Heath Ledger Style

Here's a photo of another Bat-Blog Reader's Joker Tattoo. I'm always impressed with how they are so different & each one has it's own style. This one is pretty awesome! It was sent in by a friend named Nick. He wrote, "Hey, My name is Nick. I frequent the Bat-Blog quite often and have been checking out the tattoo section quite a bit and thought that my Joker might add nicely the collection...It was done by Autumn Tierny at Riverview Tattoo in Brewer, Maine and took about 5 hours, give or take a few minutes." Cool, thanks Nick! Please tell Autumn he does awesome work. The Joker tattoo looks great! Five hours? That's crazy man... I couldn't stand the pain that long, ha ha! A side-note to the readers of this blog: I always get excited when readers participate so if any of you have some cool stuff to send then please do.
CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

No comments: