September 14, 2008

BATMAN FAN? Check Out The Artwork of Tommy Kane!

My friends & family know that, besides being a crazy Batman Fan, I also really love ART. I mean, just this weekend I went to 3 art gallery openings, ha ha. So, I wanted to share this artwork from an artist I really like. His name is Tommy Kane. He's an illustrator & painter. Shown here are just a few examples of his fine art. The first one is a large canvas with the image of Adam West as Batman from the classic 1966 TV Guide cover, very cool! POW! The 2nd painting shows Robin, The Boy Wonder ( Burt Ward ). He also does some smaller pieces on cardboard which is a really neat material to use. This example shows Batgirl. He makes a lot of pop culture references in his work. You can see Roy Rogers, Astroboy, The Lone Ranger, Pee Wee Herman, Green Hornet & Kato, among others. Here's a link to check out his page. But, please be sure to bookmark the Bat-Blog before ya go! Also, Be sure to check out the Bat-Blog ARCHIVES for many more examples of Batman-Inspired ART!
CLICK HERE To Visit The Official TOMMY KANE Artist Website!

2 comments:

kane said...

Wow. Thanks for posting my artwork and saying such nice things about me. I really appreciate it. Tommy Kane

ozz said...

Cool stuff. I'm guessing he's not related to Bob Kane, but the name is an interesting connection.