August 7, 2008

Vintage 1980's Batman Coloring Books I have Never Seen!!

Awhile back a Bat-Blog Reader named Jim sent us these cool photos of some recently acquired Batman collectibles. He said they're from the 1980's & he was happy to find them because he has never seen them before. I gotta admit that I don't remember ever seeing them either...how weird! There's four of them & each one has a different cover with another character. Familiar super-villains include The Penguin, Killer Croc, Man-Bat, & one character I have never heard of before, "World Destroyer"! Also, what is Hawkman doing making an appearance on the Man-Bat cover? Wow! Thanks Jim for sending the wonderful pictures. These have got to be extremely RARE! I want to invite all other readers with weird, unusual, Batman Memorabilia to send some pics today! Sharing fun, obscure, rare information about Batman toy collecting is the main purpose of this page!

No comments: