August 5, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie Fan in Bulgaria Dresses Up as the Joker for Movie Premiere

Here's a set of really fun photos sent in to us from our good friend Zdravko, who lives in Bulgaria. He dressed up as The Joker for The Dark Knight movie. He wrote, "Here are some pictures of me as the Joker at the TDK Premiere in my home town. The costume is made completely with clothes found at home. I didn't have money to buy stuff just for the movie plus I was sick until the day of the premiere, so it was a bit rushed. I was handing out Joker cards to people in the cinema and at the ticket booth I left a card on the back of which I had written my blog's address in red. I also had 2 white balloons. One of them had a Joker face and the other had "Why So Serious" and multiple "HA-HAs". The act won me a giant TDK Cardboard standee :) My brother, sister and cousin were also with me. They all wore Batman T-Shirts and my brother and sister also wore hats. My brother also wore the Batman Begins Gauntlet on his hand." Wow, thanks Zdravko. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing your story & sending the photos, I appreciate that. Your Joker make-up & costume looks really good! Readers, Zdravko writes his own blog about Batman called "The Realm of The Bat", here's a link:
CLICK HERE To Visit The Official THE REALM OF THE BAT Website!

1 comment: