August 13, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie PINBALL MACHINE By Stern Inc.

Awhile back we reported here about a company named STERN INC that is coming out with THE DARK KNIGHT Batman-Themed Pinball Machine. Ever since then I have been doing some research trying to get some nice photos of it, especially what the "game board area" looks like. Well, I got a few pics & they were pretty good but later I opened my e-mail & a loyal Bat-Blog Reader named Logan sent some amazing photos! He had this to say, "I just got back from camp and we had a trip to Toronto. When we were there we went to an arcade. There, they had the TDK Pinball Machine from Stern Pinball Inc.!! I took some pictures with your site in mind so here you go!!" YES!! Thanks Logan, these are really wonderful. I really appreciate that! Yeah, I'm gonna have to track down one of these babies & play it! Also, I think I would kill to have one of these in my living room, ha ha! I checked eBay & they're usually around $5000+, a little out of my budget. Thanks again Logan for sending the pics & I am just gonna let them speak for themselves, a very cool looking pinball game for sure! Oh yeah, while researching this post I also came across more totally brand-new photos at the Official STERN website so be sure to click on the link button below for those:
CLICK HERE To Visit The Official STERN PINBALL INC Website!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

;;gawk;; Ack, I want it! :O

Tommy! said...

I bought you one & it should be arriving in the mail very soon!








( Ha Ha, just kidding, sucker! ).