July 14, 2008

ORIGINAL ART For 1966 BATMAN and ROBIN Whitman Frame-Tray Puzzle

Last night I was visiting a friend's website & saw these 2 photos that I had to totally steal, ha ha! They show what the original artwork for the 1966 BATMAN and ROBIN Whitman Frame-Tray Puzzle looks like! Oh man, this is a wonderful piece of Bat-History that I had to share. ( Be sure to click on the small photo up above for a larger, more detailed, version ). I have the puzzle but to be able to own the original art would be totally insane. I mean, how can you even put a price on something like that?! So, thanks "Percy Trout Hour" for allowing me to steal these pics, not that I asked or anything, ha ha. Readers, here's a link button to his website. It's a fun place to visit with a lot of quirky weird stuff ( I mean that in a good way ). Also, it's NOT SAFE FOR KIDS, Adults Only.
CLICK HERE To Visit The Official PERCY TROUT HOUR Website!