July 28, 2008

New Merchandise: BATMAN 2009 WALL CALENDAR

Here's a brand-new Batman product that I am kind of excited about. It's the 2009 BATMAN Wall Calender! This is the Batman Comic Book version & not the Dark Knight movie one. The graphics are really cool. I'm guessing with the success of the film that both Warner Bros & DC Comics are gonna go crazy making new Batman Merchandise, T-Shirts, Posters, Toys, Graphic Novels, & more!! For me, as both a writer of this blog & a BIG collector, it's driving me totally crazy trying to keep up with all the new stuff coming out, ha ha! But, I guess that's a good thing. If you want to see better pictures of what the calender looks like then here's a link to the only company I know that sells it. While there be sure to check out some of the superhero clothing they have. There's a very cool Batman-Logo Belt Buckle I'm thinking about getting but the only problem is that I don't even wear a belt! It's just that it looks so cool, ha ha.
CLICK HERE For The Official 2009 BATMAN CALENDAR at the 80sTees Website!!

1 comment:

ozz said...

It looks like the Batman will have his hands full with the Joker throughout 2009.